dj-skins is a product of Headliner Brands UG (hereinafter referred to as dj-skins), Von-Liebig-Str. 19, in 33428 Marienfeld, Germany.
§ 1 General
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services of Headliner Brands UG, Spiekergasse 3 in 33330 Gütersloh to their customers. The version of the general terms and conditions valid at the time of the order always applies.
(2) dj-skins only recognizes deviating conditions if this has been expressly agreed in writing. All ancillary agreements require written confirmation.
(3) The business relationships between dj-skins and the customer are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. The place of jurisdiction is 33330 Gütersloh if the customer is a merchant or a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
§ 2 Offers, order confirmation and conclusion of contract
(1 ) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking on the "Send order" button in the order summary, a binding order is placed. The receipt of the order is confirmed together with the acceptance of the order immediately after it has been sent by an automated e-mail. With this e-mail confirmation, the purchase contract has come about.
(2) In addition to the motifs provided by dj-skins, dj-skins offers its customers the opportunity on the Internet site www.dj-skins.com create designs based on your own image files and have them sent to you. (Note: The right of withdrawal does not apply to articles specially made to the needs of the customer / see § 8.)
(3) dj-skins reserves the right to refuse orders if the processing of the order infringes the rights of third parties or violates the law would be violated. In this case, dj-skins will inform the customer of the order rejection by email.
(4) The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive another confirmation email.
(5) A binding contract can also come about beforehand as follows:
If you use the payment method PayPal, Google Pay, etc., the contract is concluded when you confirm the payment order to PayPal, Google Pay, etc.
(6) We do not save the text of the contract.
§ 3 Ownership and copyrights
(1) All design motifs offered by www.dj-skins.com are the property of the artists or companies and are partially, also exclusively, licensed to dj-skins. All associated rights, in particular copyrights, remain with the respective artists, companies and/or dj-skins.
(2) Reproduction of the motifs offered on www.dj-skins.com is exclusively permitted to dj-skins. Violations will be treated in accordance with copyright law, we reserve the right to prosecute and claim compensation payments.
(3) Texts and images are the property of dj-skins and are subject to copyright. If you are interested in using text, text passages or images, you must obtain written consent from dj-skins. Inquiries in this regard can be made by telephone or e-mail.
(4) All trademarks indicated on the website www.dj-skins.com are the property of their registered trademark owners.
§ 4 Content of individualized image files, impairment of third-party rights
(1) The customer is solely responsible for the content of the transmitted image files.
(2) All orders for printing designs sent to dj-skins are subject to the necessary copyright, trademark or other rights of the customer. dj-skins points out that third parties are liable to customers in the event of copyright infringers Content can assert substantial claims for damages. The customer is liable for all consequences arising from an infringement of the aforementioned rights and releases dj-skins from any liability in the event of a claim by a third party.
(3) By placing the order, the customer assures that the content of the transmitted image files do not violate criminal law.
§ 5 Delivery
(1) The goods are delivered at the times valid at the time of the order and stated on the website www .dj-skins.com. The prices are made up of the purchase price and the shipping costs including all taxes and other price components. The prices include the applicable statutory VAT.
(2) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the goods will be delivered to the address specified by the customer. If goods cannot be delivered due to incorrect, insufficient or deviating address data from the order data, the shipping costs of the original order for the new shipment will be charged again.
(3) The shipment of the goods by dj- skins as soon as possible after receipt of payment, but within 7 working days. Delay in delivery by dj-skins does not entitle the customer to claims for damages, unless the delay in delivery was caused by dj-skins with intent or gross negligence.
(4) If the payment option "bank transfer" or "payment in advance" is used selected by the customer, payment must be made within 7 calendar days after the order confirmation to the following bank account:
Headliner Brands UG
account: 157 782 400
BLZ: 478 400 65
IBAN: DE12 4784 0065 0157 7824 00
The reference is the order number in the order confirmation or the invoice number on the invoice.
The order will only be processed after full payment has been received by dj- skins processed.
(5) Any bank charges incurred for orders from abroad are always at the expense of the client.
§ 6 retention of title, offsetting
(1) The delivered goods remain our property until all claims arising from the contract have been fulfilled ntum of dj-skins; in the event that the customer is a legal entity under public law, a special fund under public law or an entrepreneur in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity, also beyond that from the current business relationship until all claims dj-skins in connection with are entitled to the contract.
(2) The customer only has the right to offset if his counterclaims have been recognized by dj-skins or have been legally established. The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) Information, drawings, illustrations, technical Data, weight, dimension and performance descriptions contained in brochures, catalogues, circulars, advertisements or price lists are purely for informational purposes. dj-skins assumes no liability for the correctness of this information. With regard to the type and scope of the delivery, the information contained in the order confirmation is decisive.
(2) Designs are defective if they do not meet the technical standard of at least 300dpi or a vector-based file. In the case of insignificant defects, the customer has no warranty claims.If there is a defect subject to warranty, the customer is entitled within the framework of the statutory provisions to demand supplementary performance, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price
(3) In the case of returns due to defects, dj-skins will also bear the postage costs.
(4) Given the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. dj-skins is therefore not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the online offer.
(5) The customer's claims from the warranty presuppose that the customer, if the customer is a merchant, has complied with his obligations to examine and give notice of defects according to § 377 HGB.
§ 8 Right of withdrawal
(1) Right of withdrawal
You can cancel your contractual declaration within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) or - if the item is left to you before the deadline - by returning the item. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before the goods have been received by the recipient and not before we have fulfilled our information obligations in accordance with § 312 c paragraph BGB in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1, 2 and 4 BGB - InfoV. as well as our obligations according to § 312 e paragraph 1 sentence. 1 BGB in conjunction with Section 3 BGB InfoV.
To meet the cancellation deadline, sending the cancellation or the item in good time is sufficient.
The cancellation must be sent to:
Headliner Brands UG
Von -Liebig-Str. 19
(2) Consequences of revocation
In case In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits (e.g. interest) surrendered. If you cannot return the service received to us in whole or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, you may have to pay us compensation for the value. This does not apply to the surrender of items if the deterioration of the item is exclusively due to their inspection - as you would have been able to do in a retail shop. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a deterioration caused by the intended use of the item by not using the item as if it were your property and refraining from anything that would impair its value. Items that can be sent as parcels are to be returned at our expense and at risk. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your declaration of cancellation or the item, for us when it is received.
(3) Special notes
The right of cancellation does not apply to distance contracts and/or contracts in electronic commerce for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs.
End of the cancellation policy.
§ 9 To be observed in the event of transport damage
(1) Externally recognizable damage to the shipments must be immediately certified by the supplier of the shipment in a suitable manner. The transport companies are obliged to do this.
(2) If there is any damage to the contents that is not visible from the outside, further unpacking must be stopped immediately. The transport company must be held liable in writing immediately and requested to determine the damage.
(3) In all cases, the goods and packaging must be left in the condition in which they were until the facts have been recorded by the transport company’s representative are when the damage is discovered.
(4) In the event of transport damage, you must contact us immediately.The omission of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, you help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
§ 10 Disclaimer
(1) dj-skins endeavors to keep the website www.dj-skins.com operational at all times, but dj-skins accepts no liability for damage or errors that a customer in the event of a temporary unavailability of the website or in the event of other technical problems. dj-skins is also not liable for the loss of or damage to image files when the customer sends data carriers by post or when they are sent by electronic data transmission.
(2) dj-skins is fully liable for breaches of duty by dj -skins or their representatives or vicarious agents based on intent or gross negligence. If a non-essential contractual obligation is culpably violated, the liability of dj-skins is limited to the foreseeable damage that typically occurs in comparable cases. For the rest, liability is excluded.
(3) dj-skins is not liable for damage to electronic devices caused by the attachment and/or removal of dj-skins by the customer. The customer uses the dj-skins products at his own risk.
(4) The liability of dj-skins for injury to life, limb and health and liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected by the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 unaffected.
§ 11 Data protection, backup of image files
(1) We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
(2) We use the data you provide to fulfill and process your order. When you register for the newsletter, your name and e-mail address will be used with your consent for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
(3) The customer is aware and agrees that the personal data required to process the order are stored on data carriers by dj-skins. The customer expressly agrees to the collection, processing and use of his personal data. The stored personal data will be treated confidentially by dj-skins. The collection, processing and use of the customer's personal data takes place in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Telemedia Act (TMG) and the data protection declaration.
(4) The customer has the right to revoke his consent at any time with effect revoke for the future. In this case, dj-skins is obliged to immediately delete the customer's personal data. In the case of ongoing order processes, the deletion takes place after the order process has been completed.
(5) The customer is obliged not to delete the image files of the ordered products until the service has been properly received. dj-skins saves the data transmitted by the customer for the purpose of processing complaints for a period of 4 weeks after sending it to the customer. The data will then be deleted.
(7) According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have the right to free Information about your stored data and, if applicable, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data.
§ 12 Severability Clause
Are or will individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and /or the contract supplemented by them is ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions. If an individual provision is invalid, the contracting parties shall endeavor to reach a new agreement, taking into account the interests of both parties, which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the invalid provision.
Version 10 | 2020